Radiant Savings Plan
We now offer an In-House Dental Savings Plan designed for patients without dental insurance or patients that prefer to benefit from our discounts without involving their existing dental insurance plan. For additional questions or concerns, please contact our office by calling us at (352) 354-3601 or you can email us at [email protected]. We look forward to speaking with you!
Radiant Dental Savings Plan
(The plan is good for 12 months from the original date of purchase)
Membership Fee $300
(each additional family member $250)
- New or Existing Patient Comprehensive Exam & X-rays
- 2 Dental Cleanings (Healthy Gums), includes Fluoride at each Cleaning
- 20% discount on all other Dental Services
If the patient has been diagnosed with Periodontal Disease (“Gum Disease”)
25% discount on Scaling and Root Planing Procedure (“Deep Cleaning”)
Periodontal Add-On Plan $300
4 Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings
Benefits of Joining the Radiant Dental Savings Plan
- $500 savings from complimentary procedures on plan
- Immediate Eligibility
- No Yearly Maximum
- No Waiting Periods
- No Deductibles
- No Limitations for Pre-Existing Treatment
- No Claim Forms to Submit
Savings Plan Exclusions & Limitations
This program is a savings plan, not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- To transfer to another individual.
- To combine with any other offers, plans, insurance or financing.
Savings Plan Guidelines
- All fees must be paid in full on or before first visit.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Membership expires one year from day of joining the program.
Appointments for covered services require at least 48 hour notice of cancellation to reschedule under the plan or a $50 cancellation fee will be automatically applied to account.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact our office by calling us at (352) 354-3601 or you can email us at [email protected].